24, rue Commandant-Faurax
T. 33 (0)4 37 47 85 69
205 Corp. is particularly concerned about respecting the confidentiality
of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “Personal
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and processing of your Personal Data under the terms of this policy.
205 Corp. undertakes to collect and process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, in particular:
• Law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties;
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Your Personal Data may be collected:
• When you browse the Site;
• When you send a message via the contact form;
• When you download a trial version of a font;
• When you buy a font.
The Personal Data collected are:
• Data relating to your browsing on the Site: IP address, connection details, geolocation details and browsing details;
• The data you enter on the contact form: name and email address, as well as any additional data you provide (first name, postal address, telephone number, etc.).
Personal Data are collected and processed to:
• To evaluate and analyze the Site’s audience: The legal basis for this operation is the legitimate interest of 205 Corp. in improving the operation of the Site.
• To answer your questions and requests: The legal basis for this operation is the legitimate interest of 205 Corp. in meeting the needs of its customers, as well as the execution of contracts concluded with its customers.
• To develop its customer base: The legal basis for this operation is 205 Corp.’s legitimate interest in expanding its customer base, in particular when it implements processing for prospecting and managing relations with its customers and prospects.
The Personal Data collected is reserved for the exclusive use of 205 Corp.
They may not be communicated to any third party except for the company’s subcontractors.
205 Corp. keeps data only as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in compliance with current regulations.
205 Corp. will keep the Personal Data relating to your browsing on the Site for thirty-six (36) months from your last connection.
Personal Data entered via the contact form and the test font download form will be kept for a period of three (3) years from the date of collection.
Customers’ personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship, plus two (2) years for promotion and prospecting purposes, without prejudice to retention obligations or limitation periods.
For accounting purposes, they are kept for ten (10) years from the close of the financial year.
To ensure compliance with the intellectual property rights of the type designers whose work it distributes, 205 Corp. archives the Personal Data collected for a further twenty-four (24) months. They are only accessible by the person in charge of the litigation.
In accordance with Articles 38 to 40 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 and Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you have the following rights: right of access, right of inquiry, right of rectification, right of portability, right to erasure, right to limitation of processing and right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
You may also withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your Personal Data at any time, without the exercise of this right calling into question the lawfulness of the processing carried out by 205 Corp. prior to such withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by writing to
• To the following email address: email@example.com;
• To the following postal address: 205 Corp., 24, rue Commandant-Faurax, 69006 Lyon - France
You can also lodge a complaint with the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (3, place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris - France).
A cookie is a piece of information sent to the user’s browser by the website visited and stored in the user’s computer system; it generally contains several pieces of data: the name of the server that deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, and possibly an expiry date.
Access to and use of the Site results in the deposit and reading of cookies, which enable 205 Corp. to:
• Identify the user’s preferred language;
• To track user behavior on the Site.
The non-compliance by the user, irrespective of their location, with any of the provisions of these general conditions of use and more generally any difficulty affecting its execution, interpretation or validity, are subject to French law and to French jurisdiction.Responsibility
The user is informed of the risks inherent to the Internet, particularly in terms of: - lack of security in the transmission of data; - non guaranteed continuity of access to the site or to the various services offered by the site. In no event shall the Company be liable for these risks and their consequences, which may be detrimental to the user. Each user is required to take all appropriate measures to protect his / her own data, software and hardware from contamination by viruses or other forms of attacks, possibly through the site or published information. The user agrees to bear the risks of server unavailability. 205 Corp. can not be held responsible, in case of interruption of the site at any time for modifying or temporarily or permanently interrupting all or part of the site for the purposes of carrying out maintenance or maintenance operations and / or making improvements and / or of changes to the site. More generally, the company can not be in any case held responsible for direct and / or indirect damage resulting from the use of this site.Website Hosting
The website is hosted by:
Google Cloud France SARL
8 rue de Londres, 75009 Paris